LEAN MANAGER CERTIFICATION - COLUMBUS, OH
By Productivity Inc. and The Ohio State University’s Fisher College of Business
This program develops resources capable of leading and managing Lean transformation in your organization and is designed for leaders and managers seeking the knowledge and confidence necessary to drive Lean principles throughout their organizations.Register now
Become a Certified Lean Manager and drive your organization toward operational excellence.
Designed for those who want to develop the skills needed to drive Lean transformation, this highly interactive, fully accredited program teaches Lean principles and tools in a carefully arranged sequence. Lean practitioners combine classroom learning with simulations, group exercises, targeted discussion sessions, and shopfloor application exercises to transform theory into practice.
Over four non-consecutive weeks, attendees participate in a series of learning modules focused on the four phases of Lean implementation: Plan, Pilot, Deploy, and Integrate. Between session weeks on the campus of The Ohio State University, participants must implement Lean projects at their own companies and present results during the next session week.
Designed for leaders and managers seeking the knowledge and confidence necessary to drive Lean principles throughout their organizations.
Lean Manager Certification (LMAC) graduates will gain overall knowledge of how to lead a Lean transformation, strategically and tactically, and will be able to:
- Perform an organizational assessment and establish baseline metrics.
- Create a detailed deployment plan based on analysis of the current state.
- Act as a principal change agent.
- Lead and direct site teams to deploy Lean methodologies across their facility.
- Mentor and coach project leaders, area managers, and supervisors on tools and methods.
- Coach and mentor suppliers’ change agents on addressing critical quality and delivery problems.
A fully accredited certification for managers and leaders. A unique educational experience offered jointly by Productivity Inc. and The Ohio State University’s Fisher College of Business since 2001.