Lean Management Certification for Administration and Services - Columbus, OH (US)
By Productivity Inc. and The Ohio State University’s Fisher College of Business
This program develops resources capable of leading/managing a Lean transformation in your service or administrative environment and is designed for senior and middle managers looking to drive waste from their processes to boost enterprise-wide performance and improve customer service. This is a fully-accredited certification designed specifically for administrative and service industry professionals.Register now
The Lean Management Certification for Services (LMAC-Service) shows administrative and service industry professionals how to achieve sustainable improvement in organizational performance and capability.
Co-developed by Productivity Inc. and The Ohio State University for senior and middle managers, the Lean Management Certification for Services (LMAC-Service) is a highly competitive, interactive program that teaches a carefully structured series of Lean concepts and techniques as applied specifically in services. Our combination of classroom discussion, group exercises, simulations, case studies, and hands-on application lets you transform theory into reality and educational lessons into practical experiences.
Lean Management Certification for Services (LMAC-Service) develops Lean transformation managers, not simply project managers. Over three non-consecutive weeks, participants experience a series of learning modules focused on defining current state, deploying Lean methods, and developing a culture of improvement. Between training weeks, participants apply Lean principles in processes at their own organizations and present their progress and results to the class during subsequent training weeks.
Gain the know-how, confidence, and problem-solving skills you need to drive waste from your processes and boost enterprise-wide performance.
Participants who complete this program are able to:
Perform as principal change agent.
Lead organization-wide improvement tied to strategic goals.
Assess the current state, establish baselines, and determine remedial actions.
Create detailed transformation plans based on a value stream perspective.
Guide, mentor, and coach project managers, department managers, and team leaders in the use of specific improvement tools and methods.
Designed for senior and middle managers looking to drive waste from their processes to boost enterprise-wide performance and improve customer service.
- Cut accounts receivable process time by 33%.
- Increased quotation capacity by 40%.
- Reduced IT support action item closure time by 25%.
- Reduce accounts receivable and accounts payable labor cost by 30%.
- Implemented a direct communications program to continuously broadcast company DNA.
- Reduced product development quotation time from ›3 to ‹1 day.
- Reduced Design Engineering time-to-market from 224 hours to 50 hours.
- Shortened the product engineering order processing time from 17 days to 8 days.
- Reduced invoicing process time from 22 hours to 8 hours.
- Cut the ordering processing time for key customer components by 60%.
- Reduced global sales order quotation and order entry process from 10 days to 3 days.
- Month-end trial balance (closing) from 5 days to 2 days.
- New product launch from 55 days to 15 days.
- Reduced customer pricing revision procedure from 77 days to 2 days.
- Sales order through engineering design and pre-trial process reduced from 5 days to 1 day.