Catherine Converset, President of Productivity Inc. will be participating in this annual event again this year…
She will facilitate on August 8, with Bill Maxwell, Leadership Consultant and teacher at the Maine University, a pre-summit workshop, Lean into Leading – How to Integrate the Best of Lean in Leadership to help leaders understand and develop their role in the lean effort.
Key learning objectives include:
- Understand the mechanisms underlying transformations.
- Understanding value stream improvement – beyond building maps.
- Modeling lean behavior.
- Prioritizing lean efforts effectively.
- Making it visible – activities and measures.
- Influencing behavior and aligning people in the shared vision of continuous improvement.
Catherine and Bill combine their expertise and decades of experience to show leaders how to create a sustainable Lean transformation in their organization.
In addition, Catherine will present a learning session for leaders and managers on August 9th. The session, Why Hoshin Kanri (Policy Deployment), a Key Pillar of your Lean Management System, is critical in deploying a True Company-Wide Strategy of Excellence, teaches the concepts and steps to creating sustainable policy deployment. Policy deployment is a powerful process for aligning organizational objectives and daily work to ensure your lean initiative is driving results to the bottom line.
We hope to see you at the Summit!