During the session you will learn how to:
- Define the scope of analysis for value streams and processes
- Link VSM with other forms of analysis including SIPOC (supplier-input-process-output-customer)
- Define service families
- See the flow of value in end-to-end processes
- Define and measure process performance indicators
- Gather the upstream and downstream information needed to make fact-based decisions for your Lean plan and eliminate non-value-added activities
- Workshop: classroom learning, interactive exercises
- Facilitated Coaching/Consulting: implementation in your environment
Customized Training Programs
Learning by doing
We offer in-house training programs for Services and Public Administrations and for Industry and all production activities.
Actionable, Proven, Results-Oriented: As stand-alone training sessions or combined into a multi-session curriculum, these proven trainings, experienced for many years with European and International companies will provide to your teams the knowledge and skill necessary to build internal improvement capabilities and make them progress in the excellence journey.
All of our on-site training programs are taught on the principle of “learning by doing”, to translate the theory into concrete actions by allowing your teams to quickly see the result of changes and make them want to continue to work. We work with you to build the program that best fits your specific training needs, and that will deliver short-term results while developing skills and changes in a long-term perspective.
We have provided customized training curricula to international organizations and mid-size businesses including: adidas AG, BNP Paribas, Rhodia, Saint-Gobain, Bell Food, Ipsen Pharma, Pfizer, The Emerson Electric Company, Kaiser Aluminum Corp., Gannett NJ Media Group, Plastipak, ATI, Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope, Suncor Energy, and Whirlpool Corp…