Hoshin-Kanri - Policy Deployment
Hoshin Kanri is the structured approach of Policy Deployment and Strategy Deployment: Guided by lean case studies, our sessions teach you how to align corporate objectives with workplace activities and day-to-day operations.Contact us
The Hoshin process begins with leadership’s improvement and growth objectives which are then cascaded through the entire organizational structure. This ensures everyone is involved in the transformation effort and all activities are moving the organization forward. In our on-site training session, you will learn the X-Matrix and the core elements of the Lean transformation sequence (rollout plan).
We also help:
- Facilitate the 3-year Strategic Plan and the Annual Objective Definition at Executive Leadership level (Hoshin Kanri level-0).
- Build the Annual Strategic Plan Deployment.
- Facilitate the level-1 Annual Strategic Plan Deployment sessions.
- Implement the level-2 Plan Deployment.
- Review the performance score cards
- Create the Performance Review system.
- Prepare and facilitate mid-year company performance reviews.
- Workshop: classroom learning
- Facilitated Coaching/Consulting: implementation in your environment
- Continued coaching and support
Customized Training Programs
Learning by doing
We offer in-house training programs for Services and Public Administrations and for Industry and all production activities.
Actionable, Proven, Results-Oriented: As stand-alone training sessions or combined into a multi-session curriculum, these proven trainings, experienced for many years with European and International companies will provide to your teams the knowledge and skill necessary to build internal improvement capabilities and make them progress in the excellence journey.
All of our on-site training programs are taught on the principle of “learning by doing”, to translate the theory into concrete actions by allowing your teams to quickly see the result of changes and make them want to continue to work. We work with you to build the program that best fits your specific training needs, and that will deliver short-term results while developing skills and changes in a long-term perspective.
We have provided customized training curricula to international organizations and mid-size businesses including: adidas AG, BNP Paribas, Rhodia, Saint-Gobain, Bell Food, Ipsen Pharma, Pfizer, The Emerson Electric Company, Kaiser Aluminum Corp., Gannett NJ Media Group, Plastipak, ATI, Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope, Suncor Energy, and Whirlpool Corp…